Szymon Zych is an attorney-at-law, he completed an advocate training at the District Bar Council in Kraków. He is a graduate at Jagiellonian University (Kraków), he also studied at KU Leuven. His specialist practice focus are payment services law, intellectual property law, company law, law of obligations and personal data protection law. He has experience in giving seminars and workshops, he is also an author of publications and articles. Szymon has an experience in representing clients before common and arbitration courts.
He advises clients in the Polish and English languages.
- „Pre-contractual and contractual obligations with regard to the insourcers”; A practical approach to the requirements of EBA and Polish Financial Supervision Authority in the field of outsourcing and cloud computing, MMConferences S.A., Warsaw, December 2020.
- „AIS and PIS – new payment services”, DLK workshops for law students, Jagiellonian University, Cracow, April 2020.
- „Fintech Law - launching of the instant electronic payments business” , IP Student workshops, Cracow, April 2020.
- „License and oversight of a Small Payment Institution”, „Application and a Payment Institution permit”, „Day-to-day Payment Institution activity and Payment Institution oversight”, Uregulowani 2019+ workshops DLK Legal, Warsaw, October 2019.
- „Complaint procedures for payment transactions”, internal training for a banking sector entity, Warsaw, May 2019.
- „Launching online loan intermediary services”, DLK Legal workshops for JU students, Cracow, May 2019.
- „AIS and PIS – new payment services in PSD2”, PSD2 – obligations and risks in the context of customer relations, MMConferences S.A., Warsaw, May 2019.
- „Unauthorized transactions in Polish courts’ jurisprudence”, MMConferences S.A., Warsaw, May 2018.
- „Implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in a company”, internal workshop for a chamber of commerce, April 2018.
- „Adaptation of national law to the EU regulation on interchange fees”, MMConferences S.A., Warsaw, September 2017.
- „Reporting in the complaint procedure”, MMConferences S.A., Warsaw, April 2017.
- „Liability for unauthorized transactions in Polish courts’ latest jurisprudence” (co-author), Monitor Prawa Bankowego 2018, no 2 (87).
- „Forfaiting of trade receivables” (co-author), Finanse i Controlling 2017 (54).
- „Legal aspects of operating long-term savings products from the point of view of the Financial Ombudsman’s activities, Long-term savings, approaches, strategies, and challenges, J. Rutecka-Góra [ed.], Oficyna Wydawnicza SGH, Warsaw 2016, p. 339.
- „Penalties for failing to recycle old motor vehicles”, Rzeczpospolita, October 2015.
- „Abstract monitoring of contract templates”, Przegląd Prawa Handlowego 2013 no 10, p. 30.